Jazaakumullahu khairan for considering Muslim Ink to publish your article or report. May Allah accept it from you and make your work beneficial for the ummah. Please follow these guidelines as they are in place to help us in our editing and publishing work. We will let you know if your article has been approved for publishing In sha Allah. Thank you for the support.
- Articles should normally be 800-1000 words. Shorter are fine too. Only for exceptional articles like those that are research-based, comprehensive, informational, guides etc. can they go on up to 1500-2000 words or more. Please discuss beforehand if you have such an article in mind.
- Mention sources and references. Make sure all verses and ahadeeth are referenced correctly.
- Please ensure the information is authentic and in line with the beliefs and practices of the ahlus sunnah wal jama’ah.
- Always include as many scholarly references as possible. Look up for information in books and what scholars have said. Try to find examples from the past to prove/strengthen the point or to explain it in a better way.
- We differentiate between advice and opinions. Any opinion on Islamic matters must be based on evidence and/or scholars’ explanations (unless of course the writer is a scholar).
- Tip for beginners: Use clear and easy language for the readers. Shorter sentences and write as if you are talking to the reader (where applicable).
- If there is a topic you are passionate about blogging and you don’t find a category for it, we will set it up In sha Allah.
Note: These are just guidelines and may not be applicable to the article(s) you are writing. Please feel free to use your judgment to write in spirit of these guidelines.